Fully integrated with Sentinel LDK, Sentinel EMS enables software publishers to centralize and automate many of the tasks associated with licensing while empowering end-users and decreasing support costs. Using the role-based Vendor Portal, software publishers can easily deliver, track, and manage end-user entitlements and product usage. Sentinel EMS also features a customer portal which can be used to give end-users direct access to their entitlement activation and usage data as well as empowering them to take on many simple and otherwise time-consuming entitlement management tasks such as renewals, upgrades, and audit reporting. Sentinel EMS also tracks and collects a wide variety of usage data which can in turn be used to report on a variety of business metrics.
Licensing is critical to a variety of functions across any organization – from sales and marketing to product management, support, and fulfillment. Sentinel EMS provides software publishers with an easy way to centralize all licensing activities company-wide.
The solution also enables software publishers to empower end-users to participate in several business processes associated with licensing.
- Role-based portal– Sentinel LDK has a predefined set of roles that can be assigned to a user as to enable access to certain functions. Order takers can generate and activate entitlements, Product Managers can manage product and catalog
details, while Production can burn keys and produce product keys to be distributed with the product.
- End-User Self-Service Portal– Reduce support costs and enhance the user experience by enabling end-users to automatically activate their products key without needing to contact your customer support team.
Data Collection & Reporting
Sentinel EMS enables more effective product marketing, sales, and management by providing data collection and real-time reporting features that allow software vendors to more accurately forecast their renewal, upgrade, as well as determine how products
are being deployed and used.
- End-User Data Collection – Sentinel EMS enables software vendors to identify and gain direct access to every individual who activates a copy of their software application.
- Flexible License Tracking & Reporting – Increase the value of every end-user and reduce operating costs by improving support, arketing, and sales effort throughout the product life-cycle with flexible tracking and activation reporting
- Business Intelligence – Leverage the system to identify, test, and implement new and more effective packaging, pricing, and distribution models to reach new markets and maximize revenue.