Multiple Licensing Options
Create and support multiple out-of-the box and custom API license models.
- License Management: Create and enforce multiple licensing models with a single management system.
- Out-of the Box Licensing: Choose from a wide range of ready-to use licensing models.
- Multiple Licensing Types: Gain access to the widest range of license models available in the market from on-premise to cloud connected licenses.
- Software Evaluation: Offer your customers software evaluation for standalone and network deployments including remote users.
- Back-Office Integration: Transfer data directly to your ERP and CRM systems.
Protect Once, Deliver Many
Separate the software protection process from the business process of licensing to define new products with no development effort.
- Parameter Configuration: Define parameters as part of the license, to reduce configuration of your applications during implementation.
- Single Code Build: Support a multiple feature builds and release versions with a single code build.
- License Fulfillment: Generate license models at fulfillment for distribution channel with no time-consuming development or configuration.
Flexible Business Models
Pricing Plans: Separate your pricing plans from your actual software to explore new payment plans without any development effort.
- Customer Value: Deploy usage based cloud licenses to correlate between your pricing models and actual customer value.
- Recurring Payments: Collect usage data per feature to drive automated billing.
- Revenue Streams: Leverage new sales opportunities to generate new revenue streams.
- Secured Licensing: Choose from 128-bit AES encryption or RSA-2048 signing to secure the RMS licenses.
Ensure continual use and no disruption of services for licensed applications and users.
- Real-Time Control: Activate and provision entitlements, track usage, and update licenses online or on-premise.
- Grace Period Licensing™: Ensure uninterrupted user access to your applications in the event of a loss of network connectivity.
- Redundant Licensing Server: Deliver fail over support and high availability for enterprise customers.
- Platform Compatibility: Supports all major operating systems and compilers to ensure consistent licensing across all platforms.
Versatile Security Mechanisms
Choose any type of security method to protect your products and enforce your software licenses.
- License Enforcement: Bind your applications to an out-of-the-box machine fingerprint, hardware key, or cloud-connected license.
- Cloud License Security: Deploy a cloud based license manager to make sure licenses are not duplicated and out of reach of end users.
- Custom Lock Codes: Define a custom lock code to create your own unique locking mechanism.
- Software Protection: Utilize Sentinel Envelope to protect against reverse engineering for Windows applications.
Protection in Virtual Environments
Protect against license violations and enforce license policies in virtual environments.
- Virtual Machines: Implement license enforcement policies for detected virtual machines.
- Fingerprint Mechanisms: Provide a high level of assurance for node-locks on virtualized hosts.
- Usage Reports: Track how many licenses run standalone and in parallel to generate billing and usage reports.